(business initiatives & resources for creative enterprises)
An up-to-date list of programs and initiatives supporting new enterprises
- Business Enterprise Australia
A national network of Business Enterprise Centres offering business advice and support to small and micro businesses.
Business plan app
Marketing plan app
Step-by-step guide to exporting.
- Australia.gov.au – Small Business
Australian government advice on growing and managing a small business
Australian government support for small business
- Australian Tax Office
Tax essentials for start ups including super-annuation responsibilities
- Creative Spaces
A free resource to find or list a place to rent to develop, create or exhibit/perform creative work.
- Business Connect Creative Plus
Creative specialists provide tailored expert advice and support to startups and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the creative industries.
- NSW Department of Industry: Assistance and Support
- NSW Department of Industry: Small Business
- NSW Department of Industry Trade and Investment: Export Accelerator Toolkit
- NSW Department of Industry: Business Connect
- Jobs for NSW: Startups
Grants for high-potential new businesses and partnerships with incubators and accelerators.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Creative Friendly Guide a community-sourced referral program and guide to CI ecosystem suppliers and businesses across NSW that deliver five star goods and services for creative practitioners.
Last updated July 5, 2017
Image attribution: Pexels CC0 License.