(business initiatives & resources for creative enterprises)
An up-to-date list of programs and initiatives supporting new enterprises
- Business Enterprise Australia
A national network of Business Enterprise Centres offering business advice and support to small and micro businesses.
Marketing plan app
Step-by-step guide to exporting.
- Australia.gov.au – Small Business
Australian government advice on growing and managing a small business
Australian government support for small business
- Australian Tax Office
Tax essentials for start ups including super-annuation responsibilities
- Creative Spaces
A free resource to find or list a place to rent to develop, create or exhibit/perform creative work.
- NSW Department of Industry: Assistance and Support
- NSW Department of Industry: Small Business
- NSW Department of Industry Trade and Investment: Export Accelerator Toolkit
- NSW Department of Industry: Business Connect
- Jobs for NSW: Startups
Grants for high-potential new businesses and partnerships with incubators and accelerators.
- Business Connect Creative Plus
Creative specialists provide tailored expert advice and support to startups and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the creative industries.
Last updated February 16, 2018
Image attribution: Pexels CC0 License.