(birds of a feather)
Slack is a real-time collaboration chat tool and Team Kindred is a slack-based community for creative practitioners from all specialisations to come together to make professional connections, ask each other for quotes or input, share news, knowledge and resources; all in real time.
Whether you are looking for answers on a specific topic, are looking for fellow makers and doers to colab with or just want to have an informed discussion around an issue or topic, Team Kindred is your online place to make those connections.
How it works
Channels are signified by the # and are like categories or topics for discourse:
- #Creativefriendly is the channel to share and exchange notes re your favourite CI ecosystem suppliers.
Team Kindred admins will keep an eye on this channel and pull the suppliers that the community consistently rates over to the Guide on this site.
- #Seeking is the channel to call out for suggestions re your work and or collaborators.
Feel free to join as many or as few channels as you like.
You have total control of the notifications you receive. if you want to hear everything going on in a particular channel you can, alternatively you can turn all notifications off and tune in when it suits. Whatever works best for you.
Team Kindred is managed by real people who keep everything humming along smoothly, not bots.
Ready to Join?
- Read the House Rules, and if you like what you see request an invitation to join via the form below.
- Accept the invite that lands in your inbox
- Download the desktop app and jump in.
Not sure how Slack works? Read on
Last updated August 7, 2017
Image attribution Pexels CC0 License